Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Sorry Ms. Jackson

Whoaaa finally. Just two months later that's all. After enough procrastination to put my usual self to shame I've finally compiled a little amateur video of my first trip to Jackson Hole in late March (the week before closing?!).


I was fortunate to live with another adventurous heart in Park City by the name of Matt and we both decided to make the 4.5 hour trek north to some of the hallowed ground of steep freeskiing, Jackson Hole...at the ungodly hour of 5am. We spent 3 days skiing some pretty amazing terrain and snow, and soaking up a local atmosphere that only Jackson, Wyoming can provide, chock-ful of music, hearty meals and people who are as crazy, if not crazier, about skiing as us.

The video isn't the highest quality, but I definitely think my editing is getting a little better. The overall goal of throwing this together though is to give you guys a peak at the journey I wish you could have joined us for!

Cheers Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment