Monday, June 27, 2011

Muntay


Ugh bummer, two Monday covers back to back...which of course means I was lazy and didn't give you kiddos anything else to nibble on during the past week, sorry for that. I've been trying to catch up on my Brazil preparations before I ship off and am definitely starting to feel overwhelmed. On top of document/book gathering for my classes down there, I've been trying to get a grasp for the language so I don't head off completely in the dark. Headway is being made, but that's about it.


Interestingly enough though, over the past week I've added a number of songs to my covers cache, and actually found myself with options this Monday. The one that stuck out for me today was actually a recommendation by my friend Lange. Originally I hadn't even heard the song being covered, "The Suburbs" by Arcade Fire, but after listening to it and then comparing it with the cover...the compilation is pretty awesome. Take a listen for yourselves and see if you can get behind it! Mr. Little Jeans covering Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs"...enjoy beezys.

No comments:

Post a Comment