Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Covers

Well in a short summary (to be extended later) Steve Aoki was unreal, halloween was crazy, and Boloco gave away free burritos, need I say more?

But back to the real matter at hand, today IS Monday and as promised, I have another cover for you. I was introduced to this cover over the weekend, and I have to say I was impressed. I always appreciate when artists pick interesting songs to cover, and who more interesting to cover than Robert Palmer? Florence and the Machines do a great job with this one, although I doubt their music video will be able to top the original (if that reference goes over your head, you should probably tab over to youtube). Alright dudes and dudettes, more to come this week, but for now B EZ.


1 comment:

  1. love this brosef! didnt know you were down with the machine :)

    ReplyDelete