Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Huzzah

Today I gave blood for the first time, and after being a little apprehensive at first, I feel great! I'm glad I could finally do it.

Since I'm in such a giving mood today I decided to bless you minions with a great Biggie remix. Now I know that this is in a similar vein as the Notorious xx (Biggie x The XX) but hey that was a great album right? Why not get more? You may recognize the beat as the opening song in House, the artist is Massive Attack. Enjoy beezys.

I also found out that the creator of this remix, DJ KPAC, is a friend of a friend, so basically I'm famous through association, sweet.



http://www.themahoganyblog.com/2010/10/notorious-b-i-g-vs-massive-attack/

Link was the best I could do, for some reason I could only find it on blogs, weak on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment