Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Kuvver

this could be the biggest scandal in Monday Covers history. After getting this vid from two people in the span of a week, I have made the executive decision that based off of the 1. Awesomeness of this video and 2. Awesomeness of this song, I am going to grant it Monday Covers status. Now I know some may argue that this Pretty Lights remix of Pink Floyd's "Time" is NOT in fact a cover, but I counter that argument with the fact that Pretty Lights is an instrumental ensemble and therefore by reworking the instrumental aspects of the song rather than the lyrics like is commonly accepted as a cover, they ARE indeed covering the song.

That being said, the higher order has spoken and deemed it cover-worthy. Yeah, I'm the higher order.

A Tiny Day in the Jackson Hole Backcountry from Tristan Greszko on Vimeo.



Sorry, messed up the vid link before, woops

No comments:

Post a Comment