Monday, April 25, 2011

Gotta get down on Mon-day

DISCLAIMER: If you have a short attention span, you're not going to enjoy this Monday Cover. I repeat, if you are easily distracted by shiny things, this might not be for you.

Well, with that out of the way, I'd like to say welcome to the newcomers. Seems like some of you enjoyed my last post, maybe I should write more often. Anyways here's Monday's cover. Straight from key contributor El Derr (That's Spanish for, "The Derr") I give you John Popper's rendition of "No Woman No Cry" by Mr. Bob Marley. Feel like I've done a lot of Marley covers but I think that speaks volumes about his legacy, the dude has earned mad respect. Anywho, patience is the name of the game on this one, takes a while for Popper to get going, but he kills it in the second half...I promise. Plus, who can hate on a harmonica solo. Not I good folks, not I...


No comments:

Post a Comment