Sunday, January 23, 2011

Utah, Get Me Two!!

Wow, this is a little overdue. When I last left you guys I had just found a place to live, but didn't have a bed. Well some things have yet to change...still bedless. On the other hand, a lot of stuff has changed and mostly for the better. Work out here is heating up, saw Shaun White working out in our gym the other day and just got assigned to cover some BIG freestyle skiing events in the near future..I'll let you guess what they are, pretty psyched about that though. I've gotten to ski close pretty much every other day, feeling pretty lucky about that. I'll get off work some nights and go night-skiing to unwind, something I could never do back east.

I've never been much of a morning person, but the view and sunrise outside my window is something that's really indescribable. The best way I can put it into words is someone throwing a light orangey pink paint at the sky and letting it slowly drip down the Wasatch Mountains, incredibly surreal.. sometimes you have to pinch yourself.

My roommate has been awesome so far, she's definitely one of the nicest people I have ever met, plus she cooks dank Mexican food- the key to my heart for sure. Her dogs could be my best friends out here so far ha, a lab named Chimay and a feisty little pug named Cosita. They're always down to chill.

I've been slacking on the camera work, but I promise I'll get better as I get more settled. That being said, I have a couple of pictures to tie you over..for now. I wish I could show everyone in person, but for now, my amateur camera work will have to do!

Cheers errybody, and to my Bostonia contingent, send some snow this way eh?



View out of my window: Morning

Dusk

Midnight
My two new buds: Chimay and Cosita

Night skiing looking back at Park City

Sunset from the lift

Desert Sunrise

Wasatch...dem mountains

Icicle Traffic Blur

Famous Egyptian Theater

Sundance in a nutshell...blur

Bing Bar, legendary

Blurz

Sundance 2011

Artsy photos take over





Cool angle, lots of different shapes/gradients

dirt mcgirt


main street moonin

main street sundance



kinda iffy vid quality, but you get the picture. outside my window..

No comments:

Post a Comment