Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Coverage

Ok the jury is out on this Monday's cover. I'm pretty sure it qualifies as a cover, because it mimics the beat and includes some of the same lyrics/ cadence as the original. Either way, it's kind of a dope song, so because I am the overall ruler of this blog (so much for that jury), I'm giving it a thumbs up. The cover? Lil Wayne's "Lollipop" redone and renamed by artist jj. The song, "Ecstasy" was shown to me by my friend Natalie and it's definitely been an off-and-on favorite for almost a year now. It's just out there, gotta love it. Plus recently I've had this thing for those weird ethereal-esque singers, because, well, who knows where my head is at these days. Anywho, this is the first Monday Cover of 2011 and my last from the Ice Coast! Big moves ahead...latas kiddos...

No comments:

Post a Comment