Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Freedom Ring

Hot-Pea-Chew-Lie-Thief-Oath everybody!

Hope everyone is finding place to cool off in this awful mugginess! As our nation celebrates its independence we all get a chance to celebrate friends and family with BBQ, parties, swimming and everything else that makes life good. I'm at home in Ridgefield, CT for the last time before I embark on my Brazil excursion and personally can't think of a better holiday to celebrate beforehand.

Shifting gears, I came across this cover whilst creeping the Interwebz. A song that everyone knows, but an artist many have likely heard of. However the artist recreating the song may hold a little more sway, having burst on the scene over the past few years..Mr. Bon Iver. Covering the iconic 'sometimes you just can't force the issue' song, here is Bon Iver with Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me"..Enjoy America

3 comments: