Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday in Brasil too

Oi amigos!


It's my second week in Brasil and I think I can officially say that I'm smitten. Beaches, Music, Architecture, People, Food, Culture, it's all here. Definitely feeling lucky to have been afforded this opportunity and trying to make the most of it.


This weekend while BA chillin I was sitting with my amigos from Northeastern and my host family at their beach compound in Itaparica (look it up) and listening to music. Out of nowhere, our host cousin Rodrigo (truly the life of any party) whips out a Lauryn Hill CD. Just a classic. No matter where you are, it just couldn't be denied. This week's cover had no choice but to come from the lovely Ms. Hill. Here's here take on Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You". Yuppp it's a cover.


I'll have more pictures and updates for you later, but I leave you with some from our weekend beach trip to Itaparica. That's the city of Salvador in the background..

Ps this is without flash at 10pm in the dark...yea buddy


The gringos de Salvador






No comments:

Post a Comment