Monday, May 23, 2011

rainy day play

Mother nature's onslaught continues on the Beast Coast as each day of rain seamlessly blends with another. Somehow I was still able to figure out it was Monday, maybe it was on my post-rapture day countdown or something. For those of you chosen people who got plucked up this weekend, please don't call me collect, I can't afford those charges at the moment, sorry guys just the way it is.

As for the day's cover, I actually used some investigative journalism skills to dig this up from a music blog that has some great tunes. This one has a particular rainy day feel to it beat-wise yet was originally an uplifting song which maybe, hopefully may signal an end to this dreary weather! Covering Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel's "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" here is the Knocks featuring Julia. Enjoy kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment