Thursday, February 2, 2012

The 2011 photo review

The 2010 photo review was so much fun I decided to bring it back for 2011. I had hoped heading into the 1-1 that I would have an eventful year and, welp, it didn't disappoint! I've never traveled so much in my entire life and just feel really lucky to have experienced what I did. I didn't take a moment for granted, but tried to capture as many of them as I could! As always I met some great people along the way and it wouldn't have been possible without them. Without further adue....here's my 2011, a gift from me to you, enjoy.


My new roommates in Park City, UT: Chimay and Cosita


First Sundance in Park City


Just another day at work with USSA, Canyons Resort


View from my PC bedroom at midnight


PC fire in the sky


Three amigos in UT's Wasatch Range...up in the sky

Open Range headin to Jackson, WY..somewhere in WY


Highway to Heaven, Wasatch backcountry


When you get lost in the desert, you get good pictures..


Little Wild Horse Slot Canyon, southern UT 4/20


The desert: a place for sinners, poets and madmen


Desert Night


Good morning Goblin Valley



Shoobie in Goblin Valley

Me and shred partner Nick poaching Deer Valley May 1


ZAP!! Back to Boston


Hemenway 114 Apartment 3 in a nutshell...


Brasil! With some cool kids after a long hike, lencois


Minha familia brasileira!


Brasil, te amo


Identity Fest with some cool kids



Bringing Brasil to Boston? Fashion-forward...



Leaving 114, the greatest art experiment that ever lived

Later shoe wall


Chillin in Burlington, VT


Lake Champlain


Believe it


Boston Grind


Motley Thanksgiving crew


Just chasin pigeons, all day errday


Jesus makes a Christmas appearance


Famjam 1


Xmas


Famjam 2


Good to be back, Mt. Bachelor, OR


Top of Pilot's Butte, downtown Bend, OR


SMith Rock, OR


Home of the Portland Timbers


At the end of the rainbow, a blessed 2011 for sure



FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment