Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Covers (Consistency)

To all the killas and the hundred dolla billas, it's Monday again, and the week is looking chock-ful of the not-funs but the all-too-necessaries. I won't bore you with details, but a lot of moving has to happen this week in order to get into my new place on time.

But hey let's start this week right, shall we? Found this cover by accident (what else is new), but damn, I'm loving it. This song is a jam in its own right but the cover takes it in a whole new and equally awesome direction. With Blackstreet's "No Diggity" here's Australia's Chet Faker.



PS I remember dancing to this Blackstreet jam at the end of "dunston checks in"? If anyone can relate to this reference I'll award a yet to be named prize. gitit.

No comments:

Post a Comment