Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday: The Year Mark



Ok so I jumped the gun last week. I guess I missed a week somewhere in there so here it is: Cover #52!

After a year of digging around for these covers, I finally completed my mission and brought you a year's worth of pretty decent songs. I went through them last night and they ain't half bad, definitely impressed myself.

For those of you that have been following, it's been great to get some feedback every once in awhile, even though it's usually reminding me that I'm a day late.

This week's cover is a little jam by Lissie who does a pretty brilliant rendition of Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of Happiness". I've heard this one a bunch and thought I'd already put it up, but hey turns out it was still up for grabs, lucky me.

Hope you've gotten something out of this whole venture and are ready for the next. It's crazy to look back on these and see where you've come in a year, it's been an interesting trip. In summation, I think Dre said it best, "My life's like a soundtrack, I roll to the beat." EZ DUZ IT bostonia...

No comments:

Post a Comment