Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big gulps eh? welp cya later....

The rumors are true, my Boston tenure is over, temporarily. Tonight is my last night in the Bean before I head home and then to my new residence, Park City, Utah! For 4 months I will be out working with the U.S. Ski Team, an adventure I'm super psyched for. While I'm bummed to miss out on the happenings in Boston, I think I'll be able to forgive myself, at least for the time being.

Also, I'm excited to use the blog to update people instead of just rambling. Finally a purpose! I hope to get a camera out there and keep you loyal minions as updated as possible, get on my ass if I don't.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, don't have housing quite yet, so this could prove rather interesting. I'll keep you in the loop, keep reading, the next few months should feature some exciting stuff! B EZ Bostonia...

No comments:

Post a Comment